Thursday, June 26, 2008

Starting again

Hi,
Starting . Not yet decided what to actually write. But shall keep writing something for sure.
I once heard a comment that blogging is the "Personal Daily Diary" thingy. I was surprised. I don't really keep any such diary, but then it was my understanding that the personal diary was all about your personal emotions, your secrets and the like. But blogging is essentially expressing yourself to the world and that makes both of them complementary at best! Well, this is my understanding. I did neither till now, so may be I am wrong! lets see...

P.S: I once did write 2/3 blogs about a few trips but now I even forgot the login I used back then :)

P.S 2: If you have really read the blog above, you could understand by now, what really you can expect from my blogs!

2 comments:

B said...

Should I expect this to be your first and last blog entry for this login? :P

Python said...

:) lets see...hope to write something once in a while. not like a real regular blogger though! something to keep my writing skills going